Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

My Blindfold Expericence

Walt: Write A Proper Recount

Walking into class I was definitely not expecting to be blindfolded. Room 7 was obviously going to be doing a weird task today. I wonder what weird task room 7 will be doing today? Read more to find out more about what we did

The first thing we did was listen to the instructions next we all got into two lines, we had to wait for a while because chance was taking to long in tying her shoelaces. I thought that it was a bit cold, we walked to the field curious about what was gonna happen.

We got to the field and got into buddies, my buddy was Jahzara. We all got a blindfold and were ready to go, Jahzara went first and I had to lead her around the park. I was a bit nervous because I didn’t want to get Jahzara hurt.I first guided Jahzara to these chainy ladder things next was the monkey bars.I had to put my hands on her shoulders to guide her, in the beginning I acted as if I was a GPS but it didn’t last long. When Mr Goodwin said to stop J was on the flying fox.

It was finally my turn and I was a bit excited and nervous at the same time. First I went on the flying fox it felt cool because i could feel the breeze as I was gliding from one end to the other. I went up a ladder and down a pole, I tried to do the monkey bars but I just felt so short. I went walking around and Jahzara told me to say “Hi” to people I have no idea who they were. Eventually i was back to climbing a ladder until Mr Goodwin said “Stop & Listen” because half the class can’t look.I took the blindfold off and I was in front of the chain bridge.

I thought that this was going to be a fun task and it definitely was. I had fun guiding Jahzara and also being guided by Jahzara. Thanks for reading my writing.


Task Description:
In this task Mr Goodwin took Room 7 got to go to the park. We did a blindfold experience it was really fun. We came back to class ready to write. Here is my writing about the experience. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment: