1.What is the proper name for the funny bone?
ANSWER : Humerus
2. What is the smallest bone in the body? Where is it?
Answer : The smallest bone in your body is called "Stapes" it is in the ear. And it is less than three millimetres long.
3. How long are your intestines?
Answer :8 Metres
4. How many teeth does the average person have?
Answer : 32
5. How many bones, ligaments and muscles are in your foot?
Answer : There are 26 Bones,120 Ligaments & 20 Muscles
6. How much of your brain is actually water?
Answer : Three quarters of your brain is water.
7. WHY IS LAUGHING GOOD FOR YOU?
Answer : 600 Muscles are in your body and when you laugh that is when you use the most muscles more then any other activity.
8. How many times do you breath in one year?
ANSWER: 8 MILLION
9. How many hairs are on your head?
Answer : 120,000 On your head and lose about 50 a day.
10. How many times do you blink in one minute?
Answer : 25 Times a minute. So you basically have your eyes closed half of the day.