Pages

Friday 26 April 2019

Watching The Avengers : Endgame

Image result for the avengers endgameAs the holidays are coming to an end and we will need to get back to school soon my family needed to go see the new Avengers movie.Fortunately we got to see the movie a day after it was out in the cinemas. We invited my cousin Alosina over to our house to come watch the movie. He played and then we began to prepare to go to the movies. But before we went we couldn't go on an empty stomach so we went to a Vietnamese Restaurant near by, then made our way to the cinemas. I don't want to spoil anything so all I will say is that this movie probably will answer your questions to the movie Infinity War.Another thing I would say about the movie that hopefully doesn't spoil it for you would be that my favourite super-hero in the movie would be Captain Marvel that's all I'm gonna say. The cinema we went to was the one in the city the same place where the first screenings were according to the news. So if your a fan of all things Marvel then I definitely recommend this amazing movie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment