Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

The 6 Thinking Hats



How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Creating my artwork work was loads  of fun at first I had to draw on my Maths Book then we had to copy it off all our ideas on a big piece of pap. In the middle of the whole process I felt frustrated because my detail was too small to paint, so I dyed instead.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
The thing I enjoyed the most about my painting is that even though my detail was small. But I still got through all those challenges about my painting.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The thing I didn’t like about my painting was that I didn’t get to paint I had to dye.
The other thing I didn’t quite enjoy was that my painting took for qutie a long time.
How can I do my art better next time?
The thing I can do better is keeping my detail a lot bigger. The other thing I found hard was my outlines, in my picture there are small smudges that ruins the picture.  
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing in my piece of art is that I put the Colosseum, London Eye, Eiffel Tower, The Great Wall of China and the London Clock in my picture. I did these buildings because throughout this term we have been learning all about important buildings around the world.
What did I learn most about
The thing I learnt most about my painting is to not give up when you are stuck. The other thing I learnt about my painting is to follow your insticts.

No comments:

Post a Comment