Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

All About Me

Walt:Draw about four very important things

Task Description:
In this picture are the 4 things I find important in my life so i will explain why they are important to me.First off in the top left corner is my church Tamaki P.I.P.C which means Pacific Islanders Presbyterian Church.Also in the top left corner is a cross and a bible representing Sunday School because Sunday School is where I learn most about the lord.In the top right corner is also very important to me because it is a samoan flag and Samoa is my culture, alongside the flag are 2 samoan patterns.On the bottom right I put down the words "Family Forever" because my family is a very special part of my life so that is the reason I put down family in my visual mihi.Last but not least in the bottom right corneris a image that says “Music”.The reason why I put down music is because in church we sing anout thenlord and in school we sing maori waiatas so I do quite alot of music each day so that is why I put music down.


No comments:

Post a Comment