Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Games and Learning

This is a blogpost about games. 

My favourite games (digital and non-digital) are:

*2048(Digital)
*Speed(Physical\Card Game)
*Awesome Tanks 2(Digital)
*Graveyard (Physical\card Game)
*Snap (Physical\Card Game)

The reason/s why I enjoy playing these games are:

*The reason why I like 2048 is because it really gets my mind thinking and because it is a challenge to try by the highest score.
*I like speed because when you flip the 2 cards at the beginning I really get excited to start putting down cards.What I find challenging is recognising the cards quickly so that is what I would like to work on
*I enjoy playing Awesome Tanks 2 because I like beating the other tanks\opponents
*I really like playing Graveyard because you really need to be careful about what cards you put down and favourite part of Graveyard is when you have the last 3 cards facing the floor.When you flip you really test your luck
*Like Speed I like playing Snap because its just about recognising the same cards and snapping them as soon as you see 2 of the same pair

Learning could be made much more fun and interesting if it included these elements of a game:
*Obstacles like the floor is lava
*Timers




No comments:

Post a Comment